Monday, May 20, 2013

Progression!

Hello Friends and Family! How are you all doing this fine Monday??? Well, I hope! Well I am doing very well!! Let me tell you a little about my life as of late!
 
This week we committed our investigator Shirleann to BAPTISM!!! WOOO!!! It was awesome because I got to see the progression of her faith! As We have taught her the lessons, I have been able to watch her faith grow and her recieve answers to her prayers. For the past couple of weeks she has been very hesitant becuase she hasn't felt like the Lord has answered her. I think she was expecting like a Joseph Smith experiece where God would appear to her and tell her to Join the church. So we helped her know in what ways the spirit can testify. One way that I explained was that God helps things really fall into place, so as we were asking her to be baptized we mentioned the 25th of May, and she said that her sister would be in town! She said that if she were to be baptized then she would want her family there! So I just testified that, that is one way God answers our prayers. That's how I knew I needed to serve a mission, and that is also how I continued to know that I needed to serve a mission.
 
We havn't had a lesson with Margeret yet, but we will this week. I know that I am supposed to teach her. This week at church sister Goodman approached usand said, "We are so excited for you to teach my mom, we have wanted her to take the nmissionary lessons for a while but havn't felt right about it yet. We know that you are the missionaries for the job!" It made me so happy and really increased my testimony that I am where I need to be.
 
Other than those few things, Nothing new has really happened this week. I miss you all and can't wait to HEAR from you all soon.
 
Just a little FYI... My birthday is coming up..... So you can send me something if you REALLY want to..... Just sayin..
 
Sister Jacqueline Bauer
6500 Atherton St.
Long Beach, CA 90815
 
LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment