Monday, February 17, 2014

Transfers!

Well, I know you have all been dying to hear about transfers.... So drumroll please.

I am STAYING in Norwalk another transfer! Sister Lindsey is getting moved to the El Dorado YSA ward and she will be Sister Brown's companion. I am excited for them... but also nervous. They were companions in the MTC and had a few trials there.... but I think they will be good for each other.

I am getting put into a trio. My companions names are Sister Greathouse and Sister Shipman.

I am really excited for this transfer! I also get to work with the sisters in my area a little more which I am really excited about! I love being able to help other sisters and I'm excited to get to work with them more!

We picked up a new investigator. His name is Randy... He was a media referral from Temple Square and he watched the Joseph Smith Restoration movie and wanted to learn more. So we went by this week and picked him up! However... He is a bit of a creep.... He says some weird things and I think he is a little lonely and likes that girls come over... so we are going to pass him to the elders. I think he has a lot of potential, but he needs to have the right focus first.

Well, I know this is short and sweet, but I don't really have much else to say! I love you all have a fantastic week!!!!!

Love Your Favorite Missionary girl,

Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment