Monday, January 6, 2014

I Almost Forgot!

Wow!! This is the first time I almost forgot to send out a weekly email!!! That's weird!

So this week was not super good. I had the flu and didn't feel well most of the week. :( There's nothing worse then being a sick missionary! It was rough!

We had a lesson yesterday with a part memeber family. Jose and Lisa. Jose is a LA member, but has a testimony. Lisa is not a member. The spirit was strong and we felt like the lesson went pretty well.

Our other investigator Cecilia is ok. We struggle to meet with her. She is very busy and it is often hard to get a hold of, but she is so prepared and has a desire to learn. So I can't bring myself to drop her. We have a lesson with her tonight, so we will see how that goes.

Well I have to go! but I will talk to you all next week! I love you all!!

Love Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment