Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patty's Day! :)

I'm not wearing green. Let all the virtual pinches commence...  I literally looked through my wardrobe today and realized... I don't own a single green anything! Wait!!! I lied! I have a green cardigan that was in the wash.... well this is awkward.

Anyways! SO THIS WEEK! This week was good. I went on 3 exchanges. 2 of them were BACK to BACK! It was really crazy and I am so sleep deprived but they were good.

I went on an exchange with Sister Perry. I talked about her closer to the beginning of my mission some blog entries back. She is the one who added me as a friend on Facebook before the mission and then got my weekly emails until she got here. Well she is also a Sister Training Leader and this week we went on an exchange because in our mission they don't have Sister Training Leaders as companions because there are too many struggling missionaries. But anyways! It was the best thing ever! We just went out and TO' UP Norwalk! It was so great! It felt so good to just work hard and feel like a MISSIONARY! It made me realize how much I really love it. It's always good to have those little reminders that I love what I'm doing even through all the stupid crap that happens.

Our area is super slow right now. We don't really have any investigators that are progressing even at the slightest. We have a lot of potentials that if we could JUST meet with them might turn into something... but that's about it. We have been working with less actives a lot in this area which has been good, but it's always nice to be able to teach investigators and we haven't for a while. So continue to pray for our area and for God to show us to those who are prepared.

Also pray for my sanity. :) That's always something that is on the rocks! But That's nothing new... ;)

Well My friends and family, that is all for this week. But like always I love you all so much! You are always in my prayers and please keep[ me in yours!

Have a happy week!

Love your favorite missionary girl,

Sister Bauer



1 John 2:15
"Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him."



Picture from last transfer that a member sent to me from her camera! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment