Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Temple Tuesday Yet Again! :)

Well, Sorry I didn't warn some of you last week that it was temple transfer week! But Here I am now... You can all rest easy. I'm not dead. (Delci, Heidi, Madison)

Well This wee was pretty good. We had a miracle this week. I was on exchanges with Sister Turner and we were in my area. We had a really good day planned and I had made the decision that I was going to talk to everyone. I have really been struggling with that lately. So we talked to everyone and because we did we met this guy who was genuinely interested in what we had to say. We had a lesson with him on the street and taught him the restoration. It was so cool! Then we set up a return appointment with him.

I also gained a testimony of the "Adjusting to missionary life" booklet thing. This past week I was struggling. So I decided to open my adjusting to missionary life booklet and look at the talking to strangers part. One of the things it says is to think about what is the worst that can happen. So I did and I came to the conclusion that the worst that can happen is that someone is mean to me... Well... God decided to apply that principle into my life. That same night we contacted a referral we had received through the system and he was NOT INTERESTED to say the least. but after about 10 minutes of verbal abuse... I was still alive and God confirmed to me that I was ok and that there wasn't much worse that was ever going to happen then that... so stop being scared to talk to everyone! :) God works in mysterious ways but he is SOOO good!

So the temple this morning was amazing! I felt the peace that I have been begging for and it just really spiritually rejuvenated me. I love the temple so much!

Well I don't know what else to say. HAve a good week and I will talk to you all soon!

Mosiah 24:13-15 READ IT. LOVE IT. EMBRACE IT.

Love you!

Love your favorite missionary girl, 

Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment