Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter as a Missionary.

So, since being a missionary, holidays that revolve around Christ mean so much more. Recently God has been trying to help me understand the Atonement so much more. And what a perfect season to do it! So Last week I sent a link to that website on Mormon.org that had the "Because of Him" video. I think those of you who didn't watch it should watch it again. Because it is AMAZING!

http://easter.mormon.org/?cid=HPTU041514694


Jesus Christ is the Savior of the world. He LIVES and loves us and #BecauseofHim we can live with God again!

This week I was on exchanges in the singles ward. We taught the Plan of Salvation to one of their investigators and it was one of the coolest Plan of Salvation lessons I have taught on my mission. As we were teaching about the Atonement and how we get to love with God again, this kid's eyes just lit up! He was grinning from ear to ear and me and Sister Lindsey were EXCITED! We were stoked and so was he! We said, "You get to have this!!! This is something that you can look forward to! and all you have do is these 5 simple steps!" It was super cool to see this 19 year old kid see the happiness that can come with living with God again!!!

MAN! I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY!!!!

Something I have learned this week:

In order for us to experience great joy, we must first pass through deep sorrow. Because there must needs be opposition in all things. (2 Nephi 2:11)

Charity suffereth long... to have Charity, we have to suffer... It's a weird thing I am learning these days. But it makes a lot of sense.

I love you all so much! Have an amazing week and I will talk to you all next week! :D Peace and Blessings!




No comments:

Post a Comment