Monday, May 12, 2014

A Week of Bliss!

Oh my Gooooooosshhh!!! Let's just talk about how wonderful this past week was! 

So wonderful! :)

I was able to be companions with my best friend out here, and I was able to do MISSIONARY WORK!!! Not that I haven't before, but I worked sooo hard and we had some MAJOR miracles!

This week we found 9 New Investigators and had 7 Member Present Lessons! IT was the coolest thing of my life. And I was sick this week! So awesome!!!

I wish I had more time to talk about some of the miracles that we saw. well I will give you one of them.

So, I LOOOOOVE contacting people!! It's really scary and hard at first, but once I get into the swing of things, I love it so much! So we were on our way to visit a former investigator and we crossed paths with 3 Jr. High Aged girls. So we started talking to them and I flat out told them we weren't creeps and started teaching them about their worth and how important they were to God. Then thier 4th friend showed up and we taught her too. We were able to have a lesson with them and set up a return appointment with these 4 sweet girls for next week! They loved what we had to say and wanted to learn more. I love teaching youth because I can be so real with them and straight up tell them how it is. So we have a lesson with them next week.

We also found 2 sweet 10 and 11 year old girls who looove the idea of being baptized. We just have to meet with their parents and get permission to teach them. 

Definitely a week of miracles!!

Well my time is up! 

Love Y'all!

Love, Sister Bauer


No comments:

Post a Comment