Monday, June 30, 2014

Happy Birthday America! (Round 2)

So, it is true! It seems to be that time of year again! The one where we break out the hot dogs and hamburgers and grill up some goodness light off some good old fashion fireworks! :) Except not here in Cypress... because fireworks are illegal here... And we follow the law. :)

I still remember last year during the 4th of July! ME and Sister Brown took a picture in front of the Goodman's house! :) I miss that girl. I'm sure this 4th will be just as good. Maybe.... ;)

#ThrowbackThursday (Just pretend it is Thursday... I can't email on Thursdays...)
Displaying DSCN2181.JPG

Anyways. Healani is good! She got back from girls camp on Saturday and then came with us to a baptism that night. She is super cool and just really has a thirst and desire to follow Christ and do what God wants her to do. We talked to her about baptism on Saturday and she said that she wants to be baptized but that she is afraid of what her parents will think. Her older brother (Member/RM) assured her that they would work on that together with her parents. She is praying about a date right now and next time we will follow up with her. Hopefully we will be able to set one the next time we meet for some time in July. She is great!

Well, I know this is short... But I love all of you to pieces! Have wonderful 4th of July! Don't go too crazy! I miss you all and I will talk to you all later!

Love your favorite missionary girl,

Sister Bauer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment