Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Temple Tuesday! (Round 6)

Yes... It's true! It's temple Tuesday yet again! This is my 6th temple Tuesday!!! But this one was a little bit unique!

In our mission they have a program where youth that are 17 or older can be a "Mini-Missionary" for 1 or 2 weeks. They are assigned to a companionship in the mission and live the missionary life for that time. It's a cool experience and we have one with us this week and next. Well, because our sweet little 17 year old mini missionary is not endowed and has not been through the temple we decided to do baptisms instead and we brought one of our Recent Converts at the Newport Beach Temple! It was great! It's been a while since I have done baptisms! It was a good throwback to my good old BYUI days! :) Although... I don't miss the getting wet and having to get re-ready and having wet hair... haha. But it was fun!

Guess what everyone!! Healani is getting BAPTIZED! She is officially getting baptized August 3! :) She asked her parents and she is golden. Her brother Schane is over the moon happy!! So am I! Healani is so great! We looove her!

Well... I know this is short, but I don't know what else to say... Have a great week this week everyone! I love you all!!!

Love, Sister Bauer


No comments:

Post a Comment