Monday, August 18, 2014

Hot! Hot! Hot!

This week was a scorcher!!! Well at least for Southern California's standards Lucky for me... we have a car with Air Conditioning. Oh the life of a California Sister Missionary! :)

This week was full of exchanges, car washes, blitzes and helping other sister missionaries. It was good! but like I said... it was very hot.

Our area these days is doing good. We have a few investigators. One inparticular is Mike(Aly and AJ's Uncle). Mike has been investigating the church for about a year and refuses to get baptized. He's the sweetest guy and he comes to church every single week, but he just doesn't agree with what we believe on Authority. So.... basically I am asking for any advice on what we could do with him? Any missionaries/RMs/anyone else that has ideas at how to help him understand that authority has to come by the laying on of hands... not just that we believe and then we have it. 

I don't really know what else to say this week. It was that exciting. Maybe it was... but my "exciting missionary senses" are just dulling. haha I guess that is what happens when you have been on a mission for 16 months! :)

Well I love you all and I miss you! Have a great week!

Love Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment