Monday, September 1, 2014

Subject...

I had noooo idea what to put for the subject box... so I just left it like that. 

Sorry there was no weekly email last week. Email time was sparse... and I was lazy...

Last week me and Sister Oler went to the Long Beach Aquarium on Pday. It was really fun! Which is really funny... because she is afraid of animals, and I am afraid of fish... haha. But we really enjoyed ourselves. Pics are attatched.

We find out transfers this coming Friday and I have no clue what is going to happen to me. There are a few options. Option A: I stay as a Sister Training Leader, stay in Cypress, and Die with Sister Oler! Option B: I get released and get trainsfered to a new area for 5 weeks, with a new companion. Option C: I White-wash/Train into an area. (White wash means they bring 2 new missionaries into the area at the same time, and if I trained at the same time, It would be me and a brand new missionary) I am hoping for either option A or option C. But I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord. :)

Well, That's about it for this week. Oh! There is a Recent Convert who we are helping move tomorrow and she is in need of prayers. Her name is Juanita. They are basically going homeless and she has 2 little girls. It's super sad. So keep her in your prayers. 

Alright! I love you all!!! Have a great week!


Love,
Sista B!

No comments:

Post a Comment