Monday, November 11, 2013

Short but Sweet!

So... I'm sorry that my emails have been getting shorter and shorter.... But there is so much to do in so little time!!!

But Here is a quick update!

This week we found a new investigator. Her name is Jonelle. She is a single adult so we will have to pass her off soon, but She is really cool. We have another lesson with her on Tuesday. and hopefully she is coming to church with us this Sunday and also to the dept. fireside.

Sherry is still being resilient. She is just too comfortable. We are going to have a lesson with her on Tuesday and tell her (With a lot of love) That she is ready to be baptized that that it's all on her now.  We have done our part as missionaries and there isn't really much more that we can teach her. ( I mean we are always learning... but)

Anyways. This week I am really working on my confidence to talk to people. I met with president and told him that I felt really overwhelmed, and that I am just doggie paddling through my mission. I said I didn't know how to apply the things that I was learning and was having a hard time with myself.

He said he wasn't worried about me. It was actually really comforting. He said, "Sister Bauer, There are a lot of missionary that I worry about. You are not one of them... I care about you. But I don't worry about you. You are doing wonderful things. And even IF you left your mission tomorrow... having accomplished the things you have accomplished.... I would say that your mission has been a success simply because of the good you have done for sister Brown." 

So, I took that as "I am doing good and I just need to keep it up."

Well... That's it for this week! I love you all and I will talk to you again! Can't promise that next week's email will be very good either.... but we shall see!!!

Love you all! 

Have a happy week!!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Love, Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment