Monday, November 4, 2013

It's PDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello all!

I hope everything is going swell for you all. I don't have a lot of time to email with you all this week but I  just wanted to say that I love you and I hope all is going well!

I have been pretty sick for the past week and a half and not gotten a lot done.

I love all of you so much and I hope you all have a happy week!!

This week I have learned a lot about patience. Mostly about patience with myself.  And I read a talk by President Uchtdorf called "Continue in Patience" It really helped me and I want to share the Mormon Message with you... but read the whole talk because it is amazing!









Watch it then apply it. 

I love you all and hope you all have an amazing week! Sorry about the short email!

Next week will be better.... maybe. It's going to be a weird few weeks.

I love you all! Have a happy week!


Love, Sister Bauer

No comments:

Post a Comment