Monday, November 18, 2013

TRANSFER FACTS!

Oh hello my dear friends!

This email is going to be full this week! And 3 parts. Stories... then pictures to follow!  So buckle up! :)

This week has been good! We found a new Investigator named Jesse. He is SUPER Hispanic Catholic and has visions all the time. But he is constantly telling us that we are angels that have brought him the truth. He's super intense and Kinda creepy... but He's got a desire to learn. So that's good. He came to church and also came to the Departing fireside. He brought his 22 year old son as well. Which was really cool. Hopefully he will be baptized.

I am getting transferred to an area called Norwalk! It's a bittersweet change, but I will live right by where Sis. Brown is because they are in a singles ward and their boundaries are HUGE! so they live in Norwalk, but go to the Woodruff building. My new companion's name is Sister Lindsey. She is from Texas! She was actually sister Brown's companion in the MTC. She told me the first day she was here... "Take care of my companion" I think I did my best! We are WHITE-WASHING! Which means that both of us are new coming into the area. I'm am really nervous... but excited at the same time. We live with a member which also stresses me out a bit, but I think it will be ok. Weird and random...

When I was at church on Sunday, I talked a little to the APs about transfers. They said, "Yeah sister Lindsey has been struggling a bit, so we think you two will be awesome together." I guess I'm the resident Buoy... Should have known. Also... Random!!!!!!! Julie Carr's (a member in my current ward)  in-laws live in the Norwalk ward!!! And we will be having thanksgiving with them! I am sad to leave the Woodruff ward but I am getting more and more excited. Sometimes i feel like I have a "Way" of doing things, and as I enter a new ward, I can be whoever I want. I can be that BOLD and LOVING missionary. I can be the "exact obedient" one. I'm excited!

Yesterday was the departing fireside for the missionaries leaving. I am not super close with any of the missionaries who are leaving, except one of my previous zone leaders I knew pretty well, Elder Belloli. I didn't get a picture with him (Which I am really pretty bummed about) but he was so awesome! One of my most favorite zone leaders ever. 

Also, Sister Luft and Elder Frost decided to show up and make appearances. It was super fun to see them both!

Sister Brown, Noah (Elder Frost), and Me.  Look at his cute lil' Bow tie!!

I love being so close to Sister Brown. Even though I'm not her companion anymore, I get to see her super often and it makes me really happy. I really love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment