Monday, September 30, 2013

It's General Conference week! :)

Yes! It's General Conference this weekend and I am so excited!!! We kicked this week off with the General Relief Society Broadcast and it was awesome! It is amazing how our Heaven;y Father knows just what we need to hear! I loved it so much! If you haven't had a chance to watch it... DO! It's so good. The new General Relief Society Presidency spoke along with our beloved prpphet: Thomas S. Monson. (Love him!) With a guest appearance by the one and only....

Hermana Kailey Woodruff!


I was super stoked to see a familiar face and everyone around me knew it! :) What can I say? I just really love her!!! It was super cool and I loved it!

So it was a nice little appetizer to the main course of General Conference this week! I encourage all of you to watch it and be spiritually uplifted and edified! I will be taking copious notes! ;)

Well. I don't have much else to say about this week other than it was a week of ups and downs!

This week we find out what will happen with transfers. (They are a week from Tuesday.) I am pretty sure I will be transferred out of the Woodruff ward (sad day) and away from Sister Brown (Sadder day). I guess you will all have to wait and see until next week! I know that you will all be anxiously awaiting the moment my weekly email arrives. ;) 

Love you all lots and lots and lots! Talk to you soon!!



Love, Sister Bauer



Ether 12:27 (One of my new favs!)

"27 And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I  give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment